Lexus RX Forum banner

Pre-order Timeline

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Urlik 
#1 ·
Hello,

I just ordered the 2023 RX 350h in the luxury trim with Mark Levinson audio. Dealer is telling me 2-6 months. Has anybody gotten theirs lately or can share what they were told from other dealers? I'm in the Northern Virginia area. Thanks.

#2 ·
Hi @RXOwner welcome to the forum! Congrats on ordering your RX 350h, which color combo are you getting?

@A10-CrewChief just got his RX and might be able to shed some light here.

#3 · (Edited)
I know this is late but my experience could help others. We test drove an RX350 on February 12th. We told our saleperson that our wants were at least premium+ trim, White/macadamia colors, and triple beam LEDs and that we would prefer to have the Mark Levinson stereo. We were offered combinations that were close on March 6th and 13th but declined them because the color combination was a firm must. We then were offered a 350 Luxury FWD white/macadamia with all options and most port installed options on March 20th. It has more options on it than we wanted but we accepted the offer. It seems like they got their allocations on Mondays and they would send the build sheets out to the people being offered the car.

Our saleswoman called us today and said our RX should have been built yesterday and she should have the VIN for us by Monday. Delivery should be to the dealer in the DFW area the first week of May.

#5 ·
We finally got ours last Friday, May 12. We ended up getting a different vehicle with the same options because a deal fell through on on that one. The funny thing is the vehcile we got was built 9 days after the one we were supposed to get. Alliance Rail Yard in Fort Worth seem to be a bottle neck due to insufficient drivers slowing deliveries.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.